Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are you really meant to wash your bed sheets weekly or is someone pulling my leg?

Someone just told me that she washes her bed sheets weekly. I do mine when they start sticking to my back. Which is about every four months or so. Surely she's pulling my leg. The cost of washing powder must be terrible.Are you really meant to wash your bed sheets weekly or is someone pulling my leg?
Every 4 months? yuck! Think of it this way. Do you wear the same PJ's or pants for 4 months without washing them (now I'm hoping that you don't. lol)? You spend hours in bed sweating and doing other stuff! Consider washing them much more frequently!Are you really meant to wash your bed sheets weekly or is someone pulling my leg?
if i was in the bed on my own then it would be every 2 weeks but my partner is a very sweaty person when he's asleep so i have to change them twice aweek!i dont mind wahing them,its the ironing i hate!get your sheets changed.
You dirty stinking sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weekly
20 days ideal
IT DOSENT MATTER HOW OFTEN U WASH YOUT BED SHEET BUT U NEED TO CHANGE THEM AT LEASE ONCE A WEEK.... DIFFERENT CLEAN SHEET EVERY WEEK........
you are GROSS!!!


wash them twice a week like i do!!! xx
u need to be washing them at least once a week and your towels should be washed every time you use them eugh i cant believe u are serious how often do you clean the rest of your house like polish or hoover.
My GF changes them and washes them every week.
wash them weekly and towels after every use. well i do
Normally 2-3 weeks and more often during summer. I hope you sleep alone.
at least twice a week or just change them every week for clean ones and wash the lot every two weeks and flip the mattress every week also that's 8 clean areas to sleep on for 8 weeks also vacum it the side you previously slept on
Oprah had one of her shows on that exact subject. She said she washes her sheets every three days. She got those experts that took the sheets and pillow cases of several peoples beds, after just the first time we sleep on them the skin flake and all the exam through the microscope showed all sorts of things running around on them they come to eat the skin flakes , dandruff and what ever. So it's what ever you don't mind sleeping with as to how long you wait to have clean sheets.
I wash mine every three weeks.
every couple of weeks 4 months is a bit gross
every week it should be done because of bed bug.. they are real ........ they eat all your dead skin cells... so your just giving them a breeding haven and feast!
well, technically, I think you should be washing them more often than that, BUT... You could compromise...Throw baby powder on them whenever they become sticky.
I wash mine about once a year, if I wash them at all. I usually wait till they get real dirty and then I throw them away, and buy a fresh set.
EEWWWW...YOU ARE CERTAINLY AN ANIMAL IN BED....A DIRTY PIG THAT IS....THEY SAY YOU LOOSE A PINT OF SWEAT/FLUIDS WHILST YOU SLEEP...YOU SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH THERE TO HAVE A BATH IN IT AS WELL SEEING AS YOU SEEM TO BE ECONOMIZING.....DISGUSTING...I WOULDNT LIKE TO LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU NEVER MIND SHARE YOUR SLEEPING SPACE!!!!!
Did you know the average person emits a pint of sweat each night in bed? If you are happy to wear underpants and socks for five or six days in a row then wash you sheets fortnightly or less, otherwise every week should be the minimum at least! People who suffer from skin conditions should do so at least twice a week.
Eww, you are kidding right...I take it you're single..?!





Mine get done every week and my towels get washed after one use, my boyfriend complains if he doesn't havea crispy clean bed to get into after a hard days work!! x





Wash your sheets you mucky boy!!
Wash them when they stink, leave them when they don't. It's so easy.
Every 2 weeks should be ok, and the towels should be done weekly.
That's disgusting!!! You should change your sheets once a week especially during summertime and then maybe every other week in the cooler months
I clean my sheets weekly to ever other week depending on what was going on that week. Bath towels are washed once a week also. The cost of a load of laundry for liquid runs me about .09 cents to .12 cents - I do not put fabric softener into my towels (because your towels will not absorb water well with fabric softener in them).
Well, would you wear the same article of clothing everyday for a month? No! So why would you not want your bed linens just as clean? Yes, once a week is normal for bed linens. That's how I do it. It's just good hygiene and sanitary. The sheets are filled with your body oils, dead skin cells, and whatever else. There are bed bugs to consider and dust mites as well. Why would you not want a clean bed? To each his own, but I prefer to be clean and sleep in a clean bed!





As for your comment on the bath towel, I would have to say use it twice...then get a new one. You may be clean when you step out of the shower, but you are depositing dead skin cells when you dry off. I myself only use it twice for that reason and sometimes that is once too many. No, I'm not a clean freak...just clean!
i know, some go right over the top......i wash, change clothes and shave twice a year, more than enough..............I'm still single, but still hoping...................
Yes it is true you should wash your bed sheets once a week perferably and you should never go any longer then two weeks,and you should always use hot water when washing them .
i only clean when i have to. that includes only bathing once a year.
I wash my sheets weekly, pillow cases are about every 3 days. I also do towels daily.





My great aunt told me once I was vulgarly clean. I thought it a great compliment.
Yes, you are MEANT to do it. It is preordained. There is no free will. You wash your sheets weekly, yes you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment