Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can I finder twister bed sheets or comforter?

I know I have seen these online before- the sheets with the twister game printed on them but can't find them through e-bay or google...Where can I finder twister bed sheets or comforter?
Your question inspired me to go on a quick hunt for them. I did find a few places, but they all stated, ';sorry, this product is no longer available';. My guess is that the company stopped producing them. Man, that blows. All I can suggest is to keep checking eBay every so often.

1 comment:

  1. Twister bed sheets are look different to the other types of bedsheets.So many people wants to these types of bedsheets.You can find easily on google and will tell you one website.Hope it will help to you.To check visit:
    http://bedsheetbazaar.in/

    ReplyDelete