Saturday, March 13, 2010

Need help with folding fitted bed sheets?

I know there is a easy way of doing this but I can't remember how to do it could you give me some help.Need help with folding fitted bed sheets?
Put one corner of the sheet on your fist, then follow the hem around to the next corner and fold it over the first, then the third and the fourth.





Now, straighten it smooth and lay it down and fold in the flaps so that you have a rectangle.





Fold that in half and keep folding until it is the size you want for storage.





I can fold mine without laying it down and without someone helping me but it took some practice.





Good Luck !!Need help with folding fitted bed sheets?
Wow, patheticgirl and kimmi are twins!!!!

Report Abuse



I unfold the improperly folded fitted sheets, and fold them properly. Do you think I am OCD?

Report Abuse



hey sparky I swear thats exactly what i do

Report Abuse



It's common sense. I'm surprised anyone has difficulty folding fitted sheets. It takes longer than flat sheets, but it's not difficult.

Report Abuse



Just wad them up in a ball and stick them wherever you put them. That's what I do.

Report Abuse



my mom was a stickler about this! so take your sheet and fold it in half ,take two of your four corners and tuck them inside the other two corners,now take one of the two corners left and tuck it into the other,now you have four corners tucked together,lay it flat and fold.good luck
Its impossible, I just wad them up and put them where no one can see
I just usually fold them as neat as I possible can, or just put them back on the beds as soon as they're dry.
fold them in half and in half and in half and in half and in half.....
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment