Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do you love the feel of cool cotton bed sheets?

I love getting into bed and feeling the duvet cover and sheets against my arms and legs... they're so lovely and cold! In the summer I spend all my time moving around looking for the cold patches to keep cool lol!! I know, I'm weird... :PDo you love the feel of cool cotton bed sheets?
Yes, and I love the smell of sheets that have been hung outside to dry.Although I can't do that anymore.=(Do you love the feel of cool cotton bed sheets?
lol....Thanks...=)

Report Abuse



You are not weird. You appreciate the little things in life. I love the feeling of fresh crisp cotton sheets. I wish I had enough time and energy to change my sheets every day.
Yeah especially white ones.
Yes I do! I remember the smell from the bed linens when we were kids, that fresh from the clothes line smell.
yes :) especially after a refreshing shower.
Not that weird. I do the same thing.
No you are not P coz thats where I am heading to do just that! Goodnight and sweet dreams!!!x
I always love putting my hands under the pillow while i sleep.... very comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment