Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What can i use to partition a room with other than bed sheets?

i'd like to partition a corner of a large room off for some plants in my living room. my first thought was to use some cheap king size bed sheets to make an about 8x8 ft area to contain light-intense plants, but i was wondering if anyone knew of anything offhand that would be cheaper?What can i use to partition a room with other than bed sheets?
Maybe you can find a portable room divider in a thrift shop, such as Goodwill.What can i use to partition a room with other than bed sheets?
I was gonna suggest a couple of nice screens that they sell just for the purpose of partitioning rooms, but they're more than a set of sheets. I don't think you can find anything cheaper. Try looking in your local discount/dollar store. There's one in my area that sometimes has sheet sets.





What kind of plants are you trying to hide anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment