Thursday, March 11, 2010

How do I get blood out of bed sheets?

Cold water, as washing in Hot will set the stain/s. Do a little pretreating with your laundry soap, just let it soak for a bit IN COLD WATER, then wash.How do I get blood out of bed sheets?
Blood on sheets can come from other things besides what you see in Horror movies or on the evening news. Duuuuuuuhhhhhhh. How about I just shaved my legs and knicked the knees and the blood got on my bed sheets. Or how about a really heavy ';time of the month';. Duuuuhhhh.

Report Abuse


How do I get blood out of bed sheets?
Very good question. I don't know the answer, but I have the same problem. I am sorry I can't help you.
Peroxide, or oxi clean
Rub it with cold water.
windex work great. windex will take blood out of white carpit so it should work on sheets leave it set for out ten minutes then put lots of presure to get ti out if you haven't aready put in the washer and dryer.
Use cold water and woolite (or another cold water detergent). By all means. do not use warm or hot water as that will ';set'; the stains - forever!
Soak them in a solution of Oxy Clean and hot water in your washing machine. Then wash as you normally would.
Maybe we should be asking you why is there blood in your bed sheets? Your question kinda freaks me out.
if u killed someone burn it cause nomatter what u do they can find something on it that leeds to u
Leave it soak in cold water in the bath overnight and the stain will just lift right out.
soak in peroxide rinse with cold water repeat until gone. wash as normal
rub ordinary hair shampoo into the area ,rub together and then stick it into machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment