Saturday, March 13, 2010

How often should you replace bed sheets?

I have found that the bottom sheet wears out faster than the top sheet. I buy neutral colors and usually when the elastic on the fitted sheets stretches and cracks, I use it for something else and go buy another new fitted sheet. Since most of my sheets are neutral, it is very easy to find a new matching sheet. I have found that some sheets will last a couple years and others not quite as long. It depends on how much you have spent and how often they are cleaned. Any fraying or stretched elastic for me would be a grounds for getting rid of the sheets. I would, however, think of someway to use the material that is still worth using.How often should you replace bed sheets?
When they start to come apart at the seams or get too thin or rip. Or, when you get really bored with them. Don't ever throw them away, put them in a cupboard and they make great drop cloths for when you paint or when you need to put dust covers over the furniture.How often should you replace bed sheets?
replace them how? Most people have more than one set. Do you mean how often should you change them? If so, that would depend on how often you sleep on them, what you do on them, and how often you wash.
Every twenty-five years. They will last you this long if you take care and laundy them at lest once a week or once every two weeks according to your care label.
Whenever you feel that they are too worn thin, tattered, or stained/discolored to keep using them.
if you mean how often you should change them - when you feel/ smell you should:)


I change mine evry two weeks. I would hate it they would stink!

No comments:

Post a Comment