Thursday, March 11, 2010

What color are your bed sheets and blankets?

i'm looking for ideas on what colors would look cool together on a bed.tell me what your bed colors are :)What color are your bed sheets and blankets?
I have pink and brown. It really looks good together. Go to the store and put them together and see for yourself. I think you would like it.What color are your bed sheets and blankets?
I have a dark brown linen duvet with a ivory silk satin sheet set (it has thick stripes on it) GEORGEOUS!! I have 2 king dark brown linen pillows with 2 standard ivory and a bunch of velvet/ gold/brown throw pillows





I like the dark brown because I can mix my sheet colors up all the time... sometimes I use light blue, red, white %26amp; light pink
My comforter is blue with dark blue, light blue, green, and purple polk a dots and my sheets are white with blue, green, and purple polk a dots. Jcpenney has awesome bedding!
madras plaid pattern in beiges (sheets)





contemporary pattern in blue and brown (comforter)
all white!!!


but, if you have pets i would match it to their fur. my dog is black and i have all white. which is beautiful and calm and airy, but looks gross within a day of washing.
pink and orange polka dots with pink,orange,and pale yellow pillows





it looks good together!
BLUE AND WHITE


BLUE AND WHITE IS GOOD WHEN YOUR WALLS ARE WHITE THEM THAT MAKES EVERYTHING ALOT EASIER TO MATCH
sheets-Candy apple red





blanket-Candy apple red and white
Pale yellow with a slight flower bud pattern on them and a light green top blanket
Mine is brown and like a creme white.


It's zebra stripes.
mine... dark purple/violet and pink ;D
pink %26amp; brown
pink and yellow it looks relle cute[=
my bedsheets r purple, blue, green, and baby blue!! it seems like alot but it looks great together

No comments:

Post a Comment