Thursday, March 11, 2010

How often do you really wash your bed sheets?

my grandma does it every Saturday... she washes all the used bedding in her household EVERY Saturday ..overboard? I think so.





How often do you *really* wash your bedding? It's not like you have to lie on yahoo answers..





thanks in advance~How often do you really wash your bed sheets?
Actually, I do mine whenever I think to take them with to the laundermat!! Maybe once a month! I know that is not often enough, I just don't usually think about doing my sheets that much.How often do you really wash your bed sheets?
a fortnight is a period of 2 weeks

Report Abuse



Hehe but if I tell you you'll never talk to me again.





The sheets I *try* to wash every week because I co sleep and they tend to get icky (spit-up, leaky diapers). Let's say 1-2 times a month is more likely though. My son's bed I usually do wash about once a week because something will happen and then I am forced to ;-)





As for the blankets and comforter... oh when I have to. Maybe a bit more in the summer because I can hang them on the line. They don't do well in my dryer.
Actually I wash all the linens on Sunday. It's important for my family. Bed bugs do really exist. Plus my kids sleep with their dogs so I have to wash them every week. I would rather sleep in a bed with resh linens. I love the feel of clean clothes and such. I just sleep better.
Reading through the answers I could not imagine! Bedding around my house gets done EVERY week. They may not look dirty but your body is constantly sloughing off dead skin cells, and your oil from your body gets in the sheets. I like fresh crisp sheets, that's the only way to sleep!
I usually change my sheets weekly, however, in the summer, we usually take showers before we go to bed and I will leave it to two weeks. There is really no need to change weekly if you don't have the time.
Never,, apparently there is a new scientific study that shows, if you lie on your own human cells for some time, the body starts absorbing them, and your cells are rejuvinated, try it and see..
maybe once every 2 weeks. I don't have a partner and I shower before bed, so not much happens to make my sheets stink or anything. My mum does hers every week. she's 60something, so it might be a thing from that era
Weekly, but there is only the two of us now. When family were home did it every 2 weeks unless they looked dirty or smelled. I also iron the bedding now which I didn't when the family lived here. Our little luxury.
We change all sheets on a Saturday then wash the lot, hang out on the line, and they are back in the clean linen cupboard by evening. Oh! by the way, we vacuum on a Monday too!
I change my sheets..every single week...now if there happens to be a hot night..like AC goes out or some other odd thing ..like sickness etc...it will be more !!...I do not like dirty sheets...fresh sheets are the only way that I enjoy my sleep !
lol I like wash them once every month! I think that's enough! It's not like they get dirty from me sleeping on them but yeah they need a washing at least once a month!
Every Saturday is my routine too.
I try and do it every fortnight, but a month between changes isn't unheard of!!
Like, every month....





hahaha
every monday
Every week, i am amazed at the answers you have, smelly peeps lol lol
once a week in the summer and once every two weeks in the winter! =]
every 4 - 6 years, lol
every 2 weeks
every 2 weeks
once a fortnight usually, but i can go 3 weeks sometimes! iknow bloody shocking lol, but im a busy mum it slips my mind!!
Whenever I get told to lol
I wash them at least once a month....
Every two weeks if I'm alone. Once a week if my fiance' is in town.
once a month-sooner if my dog decides to sleep in bed instead of floor
twice or at least once a month
once a week will do for me
once a month lol
once a week
once a year
twice a month haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment