Thursday, March 11, 2010

How can I get gum out of my bed sheets when it has been washed & dryed in?

Try freezing the sheet and then picking it off when its frozen. Arent you supposed to put your chewing gum on the bed post overnight?How can I get gum out of my bed sheets when it has been washed %26amp; dryed in?
Both freezing and the wd 40 may work...another option is lestoil...good luckHow can I get gum out of my bed sheets when it has been washed %26amp; dryed in?
freeze it and bend after totally frozen. I know you can get gum out of a rug if you have a towel and an iron. put towel on rug with the gum on it and the iron out. Occasionally use the steam button. Might try that if the freezing doesn't work, good luck.
try an iron





Put a rag on top of the gum on the sheet, then use an iron to heat the gum up, it should come off on the rag. I had some on a rug and this worked.
you need to freeze the sheets in a freezer. whilst the item is frozen pick off the offending gum
This is going to sound really strange, but WD-40. Spray and use your finger nail and scrape it off. You may have to do both sides.


After the gum is off, you will have to spray it with Shout and then wash the item.


You may have to wash a couple of times, but it's a sure fire bet it will come out.


WD-40 works on anything that has an adhesive film, ie: stickers, tape and gum...


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment