Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where do I get 28x67in toddler bed sheets?

I have a toddler bed givin to me and now I cant find sheets to fit it! It is smaller than a twin but longer than a crib mattress.Where do I get 28x67in toddler bed sheets?
Target and Walmart sell Toddler bed sheets in the baby section.Where do I get 28x67in toddler bed sheets?
You could buy some cute fabric and have someone on eBay make them for you (or maybe someone you know who sews).





I have had custom curtains done via eBay and had a great experience. Post your want in the wantitnow section of ebay, be sure to put ';toddler sheets, custom bedding'; in your subject. You could probably also just do a search for custom toddler bedding.
You could try getting a twin set of sheets and the clips that go from corner to corner to hold the sheet on the bed. I had to do that with my son's bed. It works well, and its cheaper than buying custom sheets.
e bay
thats odd my toddler bed used a crib mattress and crib size sheets
your best bet for this is to buy twin and cut them down to fit





susan
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment