Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How often should bed sheets be washed?

weekly. or more often if they get dirty during the week (like from menstruation or messy sex, etc.)How often should bed sheets be washed?
I wash mine once a week. But I suppose it would be okay to wash them once every 2 weeks.How often should bed sheets be washed?
i wash mine every other month wether they need it or not
2 times a week or right after doing the nasty.
i believe bed sheets should be washed atleast once a week or when they become soiled
Every week.
I change my sheets every other day. When you sleep, you toss %26amp; turn %26amp; you are shedding old dead skin. Plus I have 5 little hairy kids sleeping with me who gets a bath at least twice a week, me twice a day. Nothing feels better than going to bed on a clean set of sheets.
at least once a week!
How dirty do you get
At least every other week, more often if something happens, like you spill something on them or whatever.
when they get dirty :p jokes





every couple of weeks, unless you spill something on them obviously?
They should be washed at least once a month. :)
I wash mine once a week.
if you sleep on them or if you do something else it varies!
As often as they get dirty; at least once a week.
At the very least once a week
Once a week
I wash mine once a week.....my husband is a sweaty one.
once per week according to kim and aggie
You should wash them once a week. I suppose that could vary, though.
depends on what youre doing but i change the sheets twice a week, nothing better than a good nights sleep and fresh sheets right out of the dryer nice and warm ...lol hope that helps , im tired now .
2 times a week so u wont get bed bugs!!!!!!!
I wash mine weekly, of course I only sleep on them 4 hours a day, if I'm lucky...
I wash mine every week but remake my bed with fresh ones about twice a week.
if young guy every day if adult every week if girl then ony ever so offen
twice a week, or more if you get peter tracks or slug trails on em after sex

No comments:

Post a Comment