Saturday, March 13, 2010

How often should i change my bed sheets?.?

I CHANGE MY BED SHEETS EVERY OTHER DAY, IS THIS OK. OR HOW OFTEN SHOULD I BE CHANGING MY SHEETS.


MY FRIEND SAID I'M NUTS I'M WEARING OFF MY SHEETS BUT MY MOM TAUGHT ME THAT IT WAS OK. I'M I GOING TO BE OK IF I DONT CHANGE IT BUT ONCE A WEEK, OR WOULD THAT BE STRETCHING MY HYGIENE ISSUES. HELP....How often should i change my bed sheets?.?
Well, people don't normally change their sheet quite this often, but in some cases, like the gentleman answering before me (Jimmy), it is a good idea.





If it is not bothering you the frequency of which you are changing your bedding then don't worry about it.How often should i change my bed sheets?.?
well, i guess that would depend on what type of use the sheets are getting---it becomes a hygiene issue if you are engaged in sexual activity and then dont change the sheets for a few days. I usually change on Monday and again on Friday, and/or after any 'activity'. But people tell me that I'm too frequent (????). i dont think it's like a DISORDER that you change your sheets EOD, i think it's personal preference, but your friend is right, you will go through more sheets more quickly this way. Don't lose sleep over this one
Don't worry man. It's fine. I also change my sheets every other day, mainly because I have allergies to dust. So it is important for me to wash and change my sheets.
Wow. Don't you get tired of putting on sheets all the time?


Are you having alot of sex? Then ok. But, otherwise I think that is a bit obsessive.





Most people change their sheets one a week....
I'd trade my kid for you in a heartbeat. His room always smells like someone had been murdered in there. You can't be too clean now, can you?
It's okay to change them every other day, but that's a little to much. But the like the with the allergies, if that's the case then yea you should change them every other day. Other than that you really don't need to, once in a while is fine, but don't wait until your bed starts to smell like road kill!

No comments:

Post a Comment