Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Does anyone know how to get rid of pilling from sateen bed sheets?

If you mean sateen cotton sheets, try a safety razor - it works best. I put the fitted sheet on the bed, making sure that it is pulled tight, then run the razor over it until the pills are gone. Also, I have a lint brush handy to remove the fuzz that is created. This works really well, and seems to last for quite some time.Does anyone know how to get rid of pilling from sateen bed sheets?
they used to sell little electric razors for material.. I used to have one I used on a fleece blanket.. I havent seen them around for years.. maybe a hardware or fine linen shop might know.Does anyone know how to get rid of pilling from sateen bed sheets?
Well for some things like fleece I would use a razor to gently cut away the pilings but I would be very careful when it's for satin.
use an iron

No comments:

Post a Comment