Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What kind of bed sheets or pillow covers should I have that do not get cat hair stuck to them too easily?

I have a khakhi color cat . and his hair are all our my dark blue bed sheets and pillow covers. should I just use different color bed sheets or are there certain fabrics that are cat hair resistant.What kind of bed sheets or pillow covers should I have that do not get cat hair stuck to them too easily?
Satin bed covers leave hairs just sliding off them.What kind of bed sheets or pillow covers should I have that do not get cat hair stuck to them too easily?
I think silk or satin to answer your question. Me personally, I would take a different approach, I'd get rid of the cat!
Get your bed sheets scotch guarded. Try taking your cat to a professional groomer once a month to get a haircut and groomed. This should cut back on the cat dander. The cat obviously has choosen your bed a nap area. Cat hair goes where it wants when it wants, etc... Get one of those lint roller things and groom your bedsheets daily.
silk maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment