Saturday, March 13, 2010

How often do you do change your bed sheets?

Be honest!!How often do you do change your bed sheets?
i try to do it once a week, but sometimes i forget for as long as two weeks. but i always take a bath before bed so it's not like i'm really getting them that dirty.How often do you do change your bed sheets?
Once a week.
I change my beds once a week. Every time I change my bed I spray my pillows and mattress with disinfecting spray. Makes your bed smell so good.
Once per week.
Once a week, as my Mom taught me.
Once a week.
Once every 2 weeks
I always wash, dry and iron (yes, iron) my sheets once a week...without fail!
once a week
Once in 2 weeks
I try to remember once a week for my bed, and usually twice a week for the kids. When I make my bed every day I spray fabreeze on the bed so it always smells like I just changed the sheets.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment