Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the highest thread count in bed sheets?

I'm not 100% certain, but I think 500.


My sheets are Egyptian cotton, 400 count.


And they don't feel any different than regular sheets.What is the highest thread count in bed sheets?
I have both 1000 and 1200 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets and I have seen 1500 thread count advertised. The sheets are super thick and super soft (The sheets get softer the more you wash them ) . In fact at this moment I won't get out of bed , due to the fact I'm way too comfortable . There are some really good deals on ebay at the moment . The sheets are definitely worth the hunt. ( I'm cheap , so I hunted quite a bit before buying)


Anything above 300 thread count are really nice . We bought a Mattress set this year that came with 300 tc and those sheets are really nice , but you can definitely tell the difference with the thread counts . I wouldn't go any lower , now that I've slept in these sheets.What is the highest thread count in bed sheets?
Anything over 200 thread count are considered high quality sheets, they will be soft after several washings and will not pill.





I have also had expierence with 300 thread count sheets and they are very nice and soft.





Linens n Things have a 400 thread count set for about 500.00





One thing I do know, as long as the thread count is 300...there is really no difference between designer and non-designer so I purchase my sheets at K-mart and get soft good quality sheets and save the money.





Egyptian cotton sheets are really nice as well and many places such as K-Mart carry sheets made from Egyptian Cotton and again are going to come in a variety of thread counts so make sure you check the thread count. I would not buy anything under 200 unless I really could not afford the 200.
50,000 i do believe
egyptian cotton?

No comments:

Post a Comment