Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color would match with these bed sheets?

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/78/48/57/28/鈥?/a>





I have the same bed in the picture [%26amp; the furniture].





I just don't know what color I would paint the walls. I do not want to paint the walls that brown color.





The pink is pretty bright. The green is bright but it's a bit toned out.





Help please.


_KWhat color would match with these bed sheets?
That is gorgeous!! Why don't you use a soft sage green, lighter than the color in the curtains. Green is soothing for a bedroom and also versatile.What color would match with these bed sheets?
What about picking up that creamy yellow color in the bedding and then using the darker colors as accent colors?





Very pretty!
What about the gold color? You could even do a two toned effect by using a matte paint, and then painting a clear gloss to make stripes, so it's the same color...not too overpowering but gives it depth and richness. Then you could use the pink or green as accent colors in the room with drapes and accessories. Really pretty stuff by the way!
I actually like the brown in the picture but if you don't want to go dark id go with the gold/tan color needs to be a neutral so that it doesn't clash with the bedding.
I'd go with a nice medium soft MELON color. I think that would go with all the pink-orange colors in the bedding.
I think that I would try to find a green shade that would match it.
As Melanie stated, a melon would be nice, or perhaps the golden color I think I saw on the pillow. You could also go with earth tones, for a more neutral wall and keep the colors in the decor.
I would paint the walls that tan/goldish color that is in the pattern of the sheets
Go with the blueish color within the detail of the accent pillows. Its a subtle blue, not enough to scare away the next buyer of your house either!
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment