Saturday, March 13, 2010

How many times a week should I wash my bed sheets?

I'm a kid so ya.How many times a week should I wash my bed sheets?
I wash mine every 5 days. If the weather is hot I change


them every third day. I change my pillow slips every 2nd day because i like a fresh pillow against my face.How many times a week should I wash my bed sheets?
I just want to add something to Michelle S's post. If you use a mattress cover you won't have to do that. Just change that once a month. Try to wash your sheets once a week. If you want try twice. But if you have a lot of sheet sets I would do twice a week.
I wash our bed sheets once a week. Make sure that when you change your sheets that you vacuum off the bed. This gets rid of any possible dust mites in the mattress.
i don't know but email me so we can talk about the jonas brothers TRUST ME I AM A HUGE FAN!!!!! plus witch jb is your fave mine is NICK THE HAWTTIE [hottie] : ] : ] : ]











i'm guessing kevin
Once per week should be plenty - unless of course they get dirty.
No less than once a week. It does`nt take long to put them in a machine.
3 times in a week
I wash mine every fortnight
once a week is good unless you sweat alot in your sleep or your jerking off.
At least once a week.
i wash mine once every 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment