Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Need help finding Striped Orange Bed Sheets?

I've been surfing the internet now for what seems like hours. I'm looking for striped bed sheets. I can't seem to find ANY orange ones! I'd prefer thick orange stripes, but at this point, I'll accept anything! Anyone have any good sites or advice?


I could use anything about now.. Thanks!I Need help finding Striped Orange Bed Sheets?
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.鈥?/a>





That should work unless you have a king size bed, I think the largest available was queen.





It's called a cabana sheet set, it comes in orange stripe or lime stripe.





Oh yeah, they're ON SALE TOO!





There's a comforter set too if you wanted that also :-)I Need help finding Striped Orange Bed Sheets?
http://WWWdreamflipper.com go to the indoor/outdoor section. Put key words orange stripe in and have fun. Good luck!
i would check Sears they actually have some really nice bedding stuff
the Company Store has some great orange striped sheets! Good luck (and sleep tight once you have your dream sheets!)
Make your own- tie-dye is great and you can make any design you want. Good Luck
check out overstock.com, you may get lucky and it'll be cheap with usually good quality.


Also, try bizrate.com. they have everything and it'll let you comparison shop easily for the best deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment