Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Experiences with best bed sheets and ones to avoid?

I'm trying to decide which bed sheets to get my boyfriend for Christmas. He has 100% pima/600? TC. I would like to spend no more than $75. I was thinking egyptian cotton/pima sateen. So, send some examples over my way of sheets that you have loved or hated so I know what to avoid. Links or names of stores would be great! Thank You!Experiences with best bed sheets and ones to avoid?
You can't go wrong with egyptian cotton, I wont sleep on anything else anymore. There really soft and comfortable. You can get those for way under $75 or way up 500. But for me , I have slept on regular sheets and the good stuff, can't go back.Experiences with best bed sheets and ones to avoid?
Anything 400 tc or over is good. Walmart has egyptian cotton sheets which are good.


Any thread count lower than 400 tends to get those little balls on them and aren't comfortable to sleep on. I only bought the 200 TC when my kids were little because I had to wash the sheets alot for twin beds and they changed the bedroom scheme so often.
anna's linens

No comments:

Post a Comment