Saturday, March 13, 2010

How can i cleen the huge juice stain off my bed sheets?

i fell asleep with a cup with cranberry juice in my hand.... i guess spilt it and it's on my white bed sheets what the best way to get it out?


Bleach?How can i cleen the huge juice stain off my bed sheets?
i'd use color safe bleach even though the sheets are white. I cant stand the smell of regular bleach.





You could also try a mixture of powder detergent and water (make a paste) and rub it onto the stain. Let sit for about a half hour and then wash it.How can i cleen the huge juice stain off my bed sheets?
Spray some brand of stain removal on such as ';Spray and Wash'; and then wash in washer with Detergent and Bleach in HOT water. Before you DRY check for stain. If stain remains repeat process....once you dry any stain in a dryer it is there for good. So keep washing til stain is gone.
Try a mixture on hydrogen peroxide and water (1/3 peroxide 2/3 water). Then pour it over the stain (enough to saturate). Not sure if it will work but it won't hurt the sheets. It has worked for me on a lot of other stains.
Using a bleach would be the best thing to do, since it is a white cloth.
Sure, it's ';juice';. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment