Thursday, March 11, 2010

How often do you change your bed sheets?

When answering, please indicate whether you sleep alone or with someone, and please also indicate if you shower before going to bed (and if you share a bed, please indicate if your partner showers before going to bed as well).





I appreciate it! ...Friends and I got into this discussion and I couldn't believe how different our responses were, so now I'm curious...How often do you change your bed sheets?
Well I sleep with my two cats and change the sheets whenever they complain aout them.How often do you change your bed sheets?
once aweek , and I sleep with my hubby , I shower every night before I go to bed , and he showers soon as he gets home from work which is about 4 hours before we go to bed , and I change our pillow cases everyother day , and also I wash the comforter every 3 weeks . Also I have a cover over the matress and it gets washes one a month as well
Well, I am married so I sleep with my husband, he works in a spice plant so he showers before bed where as I shower in the morning after my run. I change our sheets every week, religiously. That is when I can no longer smell the fresh scent of gain...lol...and when I begin to feel that no so clean feeling.
I try to wash our sheets once a week, maybe every two weeks. I shower daily but at different times, sometimes morning, sometimes night. My hubby showers usually in the morning, sometimes when he gets home too, if he had a hectic day and got sweaty. I always wash them sooner if they see any action though :)
people should change their sheets AT LEAST once a week cause of bed bugs... and otherwise it's just personal preference... i have a friend that's supposed to change them every 2 days because her skin gets irritated so like i said its just personal preference
I sleep with my husband. I shower before going to sleep but my husband doesn't. I change my bedsheet every week.
like 2 weeks, i usally shower before bed and i sleep alone
My man and I both shower every morning and I change our sheets weekly.
Once a week, i sleep alone, shower in the am.
I change my sheets once a week or once every two weeks, i sleep alone and shower every night
i sleep with my husband we both shower daily and i wash our sheets weekly.
i change my sheets ones every week or so. i always have a shower before getting into bed tho, and i mke my boyfriend shower too lol. no one is allowed on my bed if there dirty!


i change my pillow slip every night, to stop bacteria and dirt that causes pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment