Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can I wash my bed sheets and comforter together?

I want to get it all over with quickly, but I'm not sure if it's smart to put them together....like will they dry at the same pace and will it mess up the washing machine with two different types of weight in it?Can I wash my bed sheets and comforter together?
It's fine to wash them together if there's enough room in the washer. The sheets will dry before the comforter. Just take out the sheets when they are finished drying and then let the comforter finish drying.Can I wash my bed sheets and comforter together?
You know if the comforter has any fleece lint any where on it , Your sheets might get that on them


I am not sure of what kind of comforter you have


I know it's not wise to wash sheets and blankets together , I did and always had bad luck
Yes, you can wash them together....but I would let the comforter air dry...when its squished in the dryer it will have many, many wrinkles. I know from personal experience.
Yes if you have enough room in the washer. Sometimes they will not get as clean as they don't have enough space to agitate in.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment