Saturday, March 13, 2010

How often do you change/wash your bed sheets?

and how often do you buy new ones to replace them or how many sets do you have?How often do you change/wash your bed sheets?
Once a week to wash and dry in sun - it smells g-o-o-od


I have two summer sets for hot weather and two good old fashioned flannelette for winter cosy


I replace them as they wear out - usually after 4-5 years


BTW a good way to store them is roll up your sheets and one pillowcase when there are two of them and place them all inside of one of the pillowcases. When you need a set of sheets they are all there ready to make your bed without scratching all over the linen press or cupboard How often do you change/wash your bed sheets?
At least once a week. But based on you own habits, and lifestyle, you may need to change them more or less often. Do you wear Pj's to bed? do you take a shower just before you go to bed? do you have pets? do you eat in bed? do you take naps? etc. I like to keep 2 sets for the warm season, and at least 2 for the cold season.
I wash every week and change my illow cases two times a week. I am into bedding big time so I buy a lot of sheet sets. I have about12 sets. I have the silk ones for the winter and use a lot of Only good cotton for the summer. I change the color scheme in my bed room a lot.
i wash every month and only have two pairs the only time i change them to be honest if they get like a really noticable stain
I wash mine once a week, I have 4 sets %26amp; I buy new ones at least every three yrs or so.=)
Once a week, sometime two weeks. I was the pillows too.
Once a week.
At least once a week.
Once a week
i wash it like once a year

No comments:

Post a Comment