Thursday, March 11, 2010

How do you fold fitted bed sheets?

i saw it once on oprah from martha stewart here is thelink it includes pictures and it gets them perfectly flat!!!








http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site鈥?/a>How do you fold fitted bed sheets?
any way you can to make them fit in the drawerHow do you fold fitted bed sheets?
with great difficulty believe me Ive tried all different ways there is basically no way
Not the proper way, that's for sure. I know how but why bother? I just get them as flat as I can in 10 seconds or less and don't worry about it.
I think that is the eternal question. What I do is match corners and tuck them into each other. If that makes sense ... Or I just scrunch them up and throw them in the back of the linen closet. :-)
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment