Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color bed sheets would match my room?

I have a cherry finished bed, bookcase and I have a black desk. I have a black comforter, and I was wondering what color bed sheets would go well with cherry finish bed and black comforter. I would like my room to have black and cherry theme :)





And also, would espresso tv stand match???What color bed sheets would match my room?
If your going to stick to the black and cherry theme I would go with Burgundy sheets. No the espresso wouldn't work unless you want to go with dark brown tones which doesn't really do anything with black. Burgundy it is.What color bed sheets would match my room?
uhh black and white
I think maybe a tanish coler or even white sheets. I dont think the tv stand would match if your going for a black and cherry. they have black ones.
it sounds sophisticated so i vote for off white or extremely light celery. i think your tv stand will match
Yellow would look good.
You should get wine red or black bedsheets and a black tv stand should match pretty well

No comments:

Post a Comment