Saturday, March 13, 2010

Will toothpaste stain bed sheets/pillow cases?

I've been putting toothpaste on my acne, because I've heard it helps to clear it up. The thing is, I just got a new bed spread, sheets, etc, and I don't want to risk staining it. Will toothpaste stain the sheets and/or pillowcases?Will toothpaste stain bed sheets/pillow cases?
I've done this and it has worked well. I place a towel across my pillow case and that has helped. Also, once I've placed the toothpaste on a blemish, I place toilet paper over it so that it doesn't smear off so easily!Will toothpaste stain bed sheets/pillow cases?
try honey and cinnamon it works better and doesn't stain
no it doesnt stain your sheets it washes off
It can, yes.





On another note though, try to avoid the old toothpaste trick. It can lead to some worse problems than acne, or even aggravate the acne itself. Buy a clay masque for overnight reduction, it's much much much better for your skin.
It might if you are using toothpaste with food coloring in it.
NO! And if does get on your sheets you should be able to use shout out of a laundry stain remover before you wash them and it will bring it right out!

No comments:

Post a Comment