Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where I can find XL twin bed sheets with fun prints for my college dorm room?

My dormmates had fun things like lobster sheets. I'm looking for snowboard or surfing or skiing or any other sheets / comforters / pillowcases that will come in fun prints. Thanks for the help!Where I can find XL twin bed sheets with fun prints for my college dorm room?
ebayWhere I can find XL twin bed sheets with fun prints for my college dorm room?
When it gets close to going back to school ikea will have an amazing selection.
i dont know about you, but I was always able to have normal twin sheets on my ';XL twin bed'; so dont worry so much about the XL thing, normal twins will fit just fine. ANYWAY, you may wanna try some websites like delias.com or bedbathandbeyond.com . look in the kids sheets departments of stores. You'll find stuff =) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment