Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How do i get my milks stains out of the the bed sheets?

My 1 yr old son sleeps with me frequently and manages to spill his formula and now milk on the bed sheets - they are disgusting - But I cant get the stains out.No wife to help me out here...How do i get my milks stains out of the the bed sheets?
Depending if they are colored or white, this is my suggestion for you:





White- in your washing machine start the machine with hot water and add **Oxy Clean, then add some detergent to the tub.


Let it fill about half way through and then add your sheets.





Let it agitate for about 6 mins, and then turn off your machine and let it soak for an hour or so.





Resume washing, turning it back on.





If it is colored: use hot water first to fill tub, add Oxy Clean, then switch to warm water and follow steps above.





The stain will come out!





Good luck!


**Oxy Clean works best when first dissolved with hot water.


**Oxy Clean is a powder cleaner, which can be found in the laundry section of your store, if you didn't know what that was.








:-)How do i get my milks stains out of the the bed sheets?
Of course they are milk stains...Yes blame it on your son to cover it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment