Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm 15 y/o and am tring to give my room a makeover my bed sheets hav light blue what are any other colors?

i can use for my room?I'm 15 y/o and am tring to give my room a makeover my bed sheets hav light blue what are any other colors?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a creamy white like ';casa blanca'; (# 7571) would look terrific with the blue.I'm 15 y/o and am tring to give my room a makeover my bed sheets hav light blue what are any other colors?
You paint all the walls blue and paint a few stripes of chocolate brown in various widths horizontally at about halfway up the wall. Or you could paint the walls half chocolate and half blue....
You might want to try a chocolate brown...that always looks good with blue. Or a traditional, classy black surrounded with lighter colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment