Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What are the top quality brands of bed sheets?

What are some top quality brand of sheets?What are the top quality brands of bed sheets?
JCPennys carries a nice line of good quality bed sheets.What are the top quality brands of bed sheets?
I can't recommend a particular brand but I can say that 300 thread counts and up will give you good quality sheeting but 800 and up will give you great and we all want to be as comfortable as possible. Invest in the highest thread-count sheets you can afford. The higher the thread count, the softer the sheets.
The topd brand of sheets I have personally come across are the comphy co. brand sheets. They wash extremely well and are the softest sheets you will ever sleep on. I have purchased many sets for our home and for friends as gifts and they all love them. I highly recommend checking them out. I purchased my online at www.ruvalonline.com
Egyptian cotton, 600 thread count.


No ';pills,'; (tiny clumps and knobs) ever.


A bit expensive, but you get what you pay for.
My favorite sheets are made by frette bed sheets they are a little more expensive then most sheets but, I don't mind spending the extra $$$ for something I will be sleeping on every night.
Im not sure of the brands.Try and buy anything above 200+ thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.Do you have 'Dorma' where you are? They're pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment