Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can you give me a creative idea to make bed sheets more personal?

I am making sheets for my boyfriend and I wanted to know if you guys knew how I could make them even more personal then just me making them. I would embroider them but I don't have a machine (I wish I did) is there some kind of aplique or something to make them even more senitmental and personal?Can you give me a creative idea to make bed sheets more personal?
Have sex in them!Can you give me a creative idea to make bed sheets more personal?
Cute, simple and cheap You can buy fabric crayons at walmart or joanns. Using any design or trace from a child's coloring book place designs across the top sheet, where it folds down. hearts, flowers, or whatever his hobby is. Then place a cotton cloth (an old tshirt or handkerchief) over the design, the press with a hot iron using an up and down motion. This heat sets the colors.
Create sayings or pictures, print them on iron-on transfer paper and iron them on.





If you are going to use paint be sure to use a fabric paint. I would be worried about even that being scratchy after a while.
Draw a large flower or heart at the edges with a marker then stitch the drawing with a colourful thread.
You can buy pens that paint on fabric. So, you could write something romantic or draw a picture. Have fun!
why dont you try tie dyeing them?
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment